Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sports JUICY!!

I have been gone for a little while working on a lot of things for 2012. It is looking very great and I cannot wait to be back. But this does not mean that we can't have some update on Sports JUICY right??  


This is our favorite Arwind Santos of the PBA's Petron Blaze Boosters trying to get his grooves on while working out. Don't worry. He (and his family) is a good friend of mine. He knows I am bound to post this video. 



Yes, I took this video while I was working out at the RFM gym with Coach John Aquino. More Sports Juicy coming up soon!!   

See you all soon!!!  

P.S.
Send all your SPORTS JUICY updates to angelicopter899@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. : ) btw, till my boy mog, that i hope he finds what he's looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did he say was he looking for??

    ReplyDelete